The market for highly qualified IT candidates is competitive – and it isn’t getting any easier. In this age when you are getting bombarded with sub standard resources due to inefficient procedures to identify the correct candidates, we can connect you with top IT talent to close your open positions quickly. We evaluate their skills prior to submitting them to you.
Our team has expert knowledge of the tech industry and latest tools and trends in this space. We can help you find the right professionals, whether you need them for just a few hours, a couple of months, or for the long term. With the flexibility to help organizations scale up or down depending on their workflow, we enable you to maximize your opportunities and leverage the resources effectively and efficiently.
This model is well-suited where the development team is required to be close to the client’s stakeholders, the project scope is not clearly defined, or a project is open-ended and iterative in nature. Throughout the assignment our consultants report to an onsite manager and also report back to our offices on a regular basis. Among the services provided by an onsite consultant are: project requirements capture and technology assessment, creating functional specifications, design, coding, testing, maintenance and support.
Benefits of Onsite Model
- Requirements not being defined at length
- Ability to dynamically and continuously change deliverables or requirements
- Tough and rigid deadlines
- Constant availability of support
- Direct interaction with client stakeholders
- Scalable staff augmentation
- Moving across time lines
- Mission-critical Projects
- Open-ended and iterative nature of project scope
- Well-suited for projects that are highly secured and confidential